Tuesday 12 July 2016

Gluten-free Upside Down Pineapple Cake

I have to tell you that I struggled to make half decent gluten-free desserts when it became obvious that gluten was playing havoc on my body. Along the journey, I was gifted many gluten-free cookbooks and I even bought a few myself. There is only one that I guard and cherish. All of the recipes that I have made in this cookbook have been superior to any other versions found in other gluten free cookbooks.  


Seriously, I haven't had a fail recipe from this book and I can't say the same for the others. It is Gluten-Free Baking:  Delectable from-scratch sweet and savoury treats published under Cooking Light and authored by Robert Landolphi. You can pick up the book here. Or you can find the recipe here. But I will tell you that you really do want this book in your collection. If you search for "gluten free upside down pineapple cake + cooking light" you might be directed to this recipe. It is not the same one as in the cookbook I mentioned above. You seriously, have to try Robert Landolphi's version. It is that delicious and moist.  


I did throw in a few blueberries into the mix.  

Happy Eats!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Recipe Review: Gluten-Free Bagels

While at the library this weekend, I came across a copy of Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry cookbook of gluten-free, grain-free, dair...