Friday 7 August 2015

Thai Chicken & Coconut Soup

I discovered the most aromatic and de-lish soup recipe. It is from Emeril's cookbook Sizzling Skillets and Other One Pot Wonders but you can also find the recipe on Emeril's website over here


You might want to print this recipe ASAP before it disappears because this one is a keeper. And it is gluten-free too!  


This is the second pot of Thai Chicken & Coconut Soup that I've made and I did tweak it a wee bit according to the ingredients that I had at home. Instead of vegetable oil, I used avocado oil.  I replaced the Thai chilies with a heaping teaspoon of Sambal Oelek. Mushroom stock replaced the chicken stock. And I used chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts. Even still with the changes this is still delicious. Thanks Emeril!  

Happy Eats!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recipe Review: Gluten-Free Bagels

While at the library this weekend, I came across a copy of Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry cookbook of gluten-free, grain-free, dair...