Wednesday 26 August 2015

Curried Lamb and Spinach

The best part of this recipe is that it can be done in the slow cooker--love that! I like to buy boneless lamb shoulder but I find that there is a lot of fat. I take the time to trim all the fat off and cut the meat into bite size pieces.


2 lbs of lamb 
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 cup diced onions
1 tsp. tumeric
1 tsp. curry powder
1/2 tsp. coriander
1/2 cup water
2 cups spinach


I served the lamb curry with this delicious chutney. I've never made chutney but I'm willing to give it a try after enjoying this one. Maybe I can play around with this recipe and see what I can come up with. I'll let you know how it works out... 

Happy Eating!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recipe Review: Gluten-Free Bagels

While at the library this weekend, I came across a copy of Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry cookbook of gluten-free, grain-free, dair...