Monday 1 September 2014

Un-official end of summer

Happy Labour Day! Un-officially, this marks the end of summer. Back to work tomorrow, it is nice that my summer lay-off is coming to an end--finally. And to celebrate, a burger.


Yup, I'm eating a burger with a bun.


I found this at my local grocery store when I was looking for polenta. Why is it so hard to find polenta? But I digress... 

I don't usually pick up hamburger buns, instead I use portabello mushrooms in place of a bun. I thought I would give these gluten-free buns a try. They are the closest thing that I have come across to a hamburger bun. I would recommend these. Less messy than using a mushroom!  

They are available at Superstore and Extra Foods.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recipe Review: Gluten-Free Bagels

While at the library this weekend, I came across a copy of Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry cookbook of gluten-free, grain-free, dair...