Friday 25 July 2014

A New Gluten-free Pasta

New Product:    Tolerant Brand Organic Red Lentil  Pasta

I found this pasta at Costco last week. The ingredient list: red lentils. That's it. I wasn't sure how it would cook and taste but I was willing to give it a try.

I have to tell you that I like it!!!  It cooks without breaking apart and it came out el dente. And it tastes good too. I should mention that I do like red lentils before I even tried this product.

Price wise, it is expensive compared to the regular wheat based pasta. It is comparable to other organic gluten free pasta products.   




Gluten-free red lentil pasta
Tuna
Lemon juice
Lemon zest
Capers
Olive Oil
Sea Salt
Freshly cracked black pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recipe Review: Gluten-Free Bagels

While at the library this weekend, I came across a copy of Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry cookbook of gluten-free, grain-free, dair...