Sunday 13 April 2014

Curry Cauliflower Soup


Oh my goodnes, this bowl of soup will go down as the best bowl of soup I have ever made. The recipe is from the Looneyspoons Collection. And I just tweaked it a bit according to the items that I had on hand. 

Since I didn't have evaporated milk, I substituted coconut milk. What is curried food without fresh ginger? So, I threw in some of that. I didn't have Swiss cheese so I substituted it with Sovrano, a hard ripened cheese. And I believe that is it for changes to a fabulous recipe.  

It is the perfect soup to take off the chill from yesterday's snow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recipe Review: Gluten-Free Bagels

While at the library this weekend, I came across a copy of Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry cookbook of gluten-free, grain-free, dair...