Sunday 28 July 2013

Sunday Morning Breakfast

Anticipating a fruitful hull for my morning breakfast, I walk through the freshly cut dewy grass to the raspberry patch. Bare patches of dirt line the edge of the fence where raspberry bushes once flourished. Destroyed by the heat of the two past rainless summers, weeds are fighting to occupy the space. But there is hope.  Bushes decorated with red jewels, survived the summers past with the help of the shade of the apple and plum trees, are seen in the distance.

 Fresh raspberries and figs fill the bottom of my bowl, waiting for a creamy smooth finish.




















Topped with Greek yogurt, my delightful journey into culinary tastes continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recipe Review: Gluten-Free Bagels

While at the library this weekend, I came across a copy of Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry cookbook of gluten-free, grain-free, dair...