Monday 3 September 2012

Home-made Salsa





























Salsa is easy to make, just take a look at what is available in the garden. Well, in this case I raided my parents' garden. I made this batch mild for my Mom and she loves it. Dad thinks it needs more black pepper. Mom's grand-sons think it needs more salt and garlic. Everyone is a critic. 

Cherry tomatoes, seeds removed and chopped by hand
White onions, diced
Yellow and Red peppers, diced
Garlic, minced
Zest of 2 limes
Juice of 2 limes
Cumin, toasted and then a toss in the grinder
Freshly cracked Sea Salt
Freshly cracked Black Pepper.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recipe Review: Gluten-Free Bagels

While at the library this weekend, I came across a copy of Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry cookbook of gluten-free, grain-free, dair...